When we use the three-dimensional vibrating screen, the life of the three-dimensional vibrating screen is also reduced day by day. Then, if we master the knowledge of maintaining and repairing the three-dimensional vibrating screen, we can prolong its service life as much as possible. Save the cost of equipment for us.
Here is what I will introduce to the maintenance and repair of the three-dimensional vibrating screen:
(1) Before using the three-dimensional vibrating screen, the operator should check the oil level at the same time on both sides of the three-dimensional vibrating screen. If the oil level is too high, the temperature of the vibrator will rise or the operation will be difficult. If the oil level is too low, the bearing will pass. Early damage.
(2) Before starting, carefully check the tightening degree of all bolts, and re-tighten once after 8 hours of initial work.
(3) Check the tension of the V-belt to avoid slipping during starting or work, and to ensure the alignment of the V-belt.
(4) Ensure the minimum clearance between all moving parts and fixtures.
(5) The sieve should be started without load. After the sieve is running smoothly, the feeding can be started. Before the shutdown, the feeding should be stopped first, and the material on the sieve surface should be drained before stopping.
(6) The feed chute should be placed as close as possible to the feed end and distributed as much as possible along the full width of the sieve, the direction of which is consistent with the running direction of the material on the sieve surface, so as to obtain the best screening effect. The maximum drop from the feed point to the screen surface is not more than 500mm, ensuring the minimum impact of the material on the screen surface.
(7) When the vibration exciter rotates in the direction of the flow, increasing the material running speed can increase the production capacity, but reduce the screening efficiency; when the exciter reverses the flow direction, reduce the material running speed and reduce the production capacity. Improve efficiency.
On weekdays, we all pay more attention to maintaining all aspects of ourselves. Similarly, some equipments need to be protected when they are used or after use. Otherwise, they will start to age slowly like human skin and cannot recover. We can't stop the process of aging the machine, but we can extend this process to maximize our usage and utilization.