Principle and function of multi-layer linear vibrating screen:
The basic principle is to convert the rotary motion of the motor into a horizontal, vertical, and inclined three-dimensional motion by means of a weight (an uneven hammer) installed at the upper and lower ends of the motor shaft, and then convey this motion to the screen surface. Changing the phase angle of the upper and lower weights can change the direction of travel of the material.
Installation and adjustment of multi-layer linear vibrating screen:
1. The motor should be fastened to the vibration, and the surface of the vibration plate must be smooth and flat.
2. The motor can be installed horizontally.
3, the motor should have a reliable grounding, there is a grounding device in the motor, the lead end has a mark, can also be grounded with a solid anchor of the foot.
4. Adjustment of the exciting force.
Use and maintenance of multi-layer linear vibrating screen:
1. Electrical protection devices should be installed.
2. At the beginning of the operation, check the anchor bolts at least once a day to prevent loosening.
3. The motor should be well lubricated. Lithium-based grease should be replenished for about two weeks. (When refueling, add an appropriate amount of lithium-based grease through the oil cup.
4. After the machine has been running for 1500 hours, the bearing should be inspected and replaced if there is serious damage.
5. When the machine is parked for a long time and then used again, the insulation resistance should be measured for 500 volt megohmmeter measurement, which should be greater than 0.5 megohm.
Daily maintenance of multi-layer linear vibrating screening machine:
1. Before starting: Check whether the coarse mesh and the fine mesh are damaged, and whether each bundle of rings is locked.
2. When starting: Pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise, whether the current is stable, and whether the vibration is abnormal.
3. After use: Clean up after each use.