1. The two motors must be synchronized to the opposite motion, open the device to observe the running direction of the motor;
2. Check if both motors are in normal operation. Turn on each motor separately and observe if they are normal. Please note that the running time of a single unit is a good result.
3. The two motors are the same. The two motors must use the same type of motor with the same manufacturer; the excitation force of the two motors must be the same, and the adjustment phase angle of the upper and lower eccentric weights of the motor is the same;
4. The equipment and screen must be in a horizontal state: open the upper cover to observe the material and screening of the material. If the material is unevenly traversed or ditched, first check the tightness of the screen; check the level of the equipment in turn. And smoothness; if this phenomenon still does not improve very well, then adjust the upper frame of the pressure net.
5. Whether the equipment is connected to a hard object or pressed by a heavy object;