Screw conveyor feed materials along the tube of a fixed chassis by a rotating spiral. Head and tail bearing can move outside the body, hanging bearings use sliding bearings with dust-proof sealing device. Bearing shell commonly adopts powder metallurgy, transporting cement uses blanket bearing, hanging shaft and screw are linked by slider. When removing the screw, you don’t need to move driving device, when disassembling hanging bearing, you don’t need to move the screw shaft and when lubricating hanging bearings, you don’t need to remove the cover .
- Large carrying capacity, safe and reliable.
- Strong adaptability, easy installation and maintenance, long service life.
- Small volume and high speed, rapid and uniform delivery.
- The cleaning device installed on discharge end, low noise and strong adaptable,flexible layout for input and output .
- Well sealing, the shell is made of seamless steel pipe.
- Good rigidity, end part connects with flange.
Screw conveyor is widely used in chemical,building materials, electricity,metallurgy, coal, grain etc.It is suitable for horizontal or inclined conveying powder,granular and small block materials, and not suitable for transporting perishable,viscous and easy to agglomerate material.The ambient temperature for screw conveyor is -20 ~ 50 ℃; material temperature is less than 200 ℃, the inclination angle β≤20 °;convey length is generally less than 40m and maximum not more than 70m.
screw conveyor specification and technical parameter are shown in Table 1, the length from 3.5 m to 80 m, standard interval 0.5 m of a file. two types of driving device, single-ended drive- screw conveyor length is less than 35 m, double-ended drive- screw conveyor length greater than 35 m.
|Screw diameter D（mm）||100||160||200||250||315||400|